Fritz Fest '06

Sunday, January 8th, 2006, noon

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

.... It's What's for Dinner

Okay, folks...

I, like a tried and true idiot, have lost some of the email addresses of those who are coming. So, I'm taking the easy way out. Or in, as it were.

Spoke with Fritz today, and this is what I've got for meals, and their prices. These prices include tax and tip.

1. Chicken (fried)
BBQ Pork
Pasta and Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Vegetable (probably green beans)
Soup and Salad Bar.......................... Cost? $10

2. Turkey
Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Stuffing
Gravy
Vegetable
Soup and Salad Bar.......................... Cost? $13

3. Beef
Turkey
Ham
Mashed Potatoes
Stuffing
Gravy
Vegetable
Soup and Salad Bar.......................... Cost? $16

4. Carvery...
Standing Ham
Prime Rib
Red Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Rosemary Roasted Red Potato (or other if desired)
2-3 Vegetables
Soup and Salad Bar.......................... Cost? $18

5. Steak Fry (grill your own)
Ribeye Steak
Boiled Red Potatoes
Baked Beans
Mushrooms (why?)
Au Jus
Bread
Soup and Salad Bar.......................... Cost? $15

These are the meals offered... you folks vote on what you want. Majority rules, no tapbacks, blah, blah, blah....

We've got until the first of January to let Fritzie know what's going down.

Comments:
I vote for the edible kinds of food. I'm not picky at all. As long as there is Jack Daniels.
 
I love rib eye steak - so I'll vote for that... Why mushrooms... because they're gooood - even if you don't like them you don't have to eat them *grin*.
 
I vote for the prime rib or ribeye...WITH mushrooms. I likes my red meat.
 
It all sounds good to me! :)

And my husband continues to be a maybe...
 
I'm with Contagion -- I'm not picky... although I'd prefer Maker's Mark or Knobb Creek to JD.

BTW -- Please add my boyfriend, AKA Buckaroo Bonsai, to the guest list. He's not picky, either. Except about his women, obviously.

Ferdie's Pet Bruce is father to Buckaroo Bonsai's God Daughter, so we'll give him a jingle and get him to weigh in on the survey... and to let you know if his lovely Missus will be joining him.
 
I'm good for anything on the list, but I *do* likes me some turkey, so it'd be nice to have that as an option.

No complaints no matter what wins, though.
 
steak fry.
 
I don't care what I eat, so if I have to choose, I vote for the $10.00 plate. Gives me more money to spend on booze. :-)
 
#1 or #2 - definitely. Please, how much steak do you need when you're drunk and can't appreciate it?
 
This is tough. I say we go with number two... 'tis the season and all.
 
#4 or #5 ... btw im bringing a friend too, T1G.

Ewwww mushrooms lol.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2005   January 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?